Successful Strategic Planning Meeting

A strategic planning day was attended by NAWIC National board members, past and new on March 1 in Wellington.

The day was an opportunity to report back on the objectives we set in 2013 and what we need to do in 2014 to further progress the objectives building upon our vision to become the leading voice for women in the construction industry.

Board members photographed are L to R: Diana Barr, Stacey Mendoca, Gina Jones, Shauna Herminghouse, Trina Lincoln, Donna Howell, Cathy Tracey, Jenny Parker, Julie Raine, Rebekah Sanderson.


53 comments (Add your own)

1. EllOpibly wrote:
Want To Buy Finasteride Wigan cialis Prix Pilule Viagra En Pharmacie Cialis Sin Receta Valencia

Mon, 11 Jun 2018 @ 5:35 AM

2. Instant Online Loans wrote:
money lender payday loan direct lenders money lender [url=https://laon.cars]lender[/url]

Mon, 25 Jun 2018 @ 2:11 PM

3. Loan wrote:
lender payday loan direct lender instant loan no credit check [url=https://laon.cars]loans chicago[/url]

Mon, 25 Jun 2018 @ 6:36 PM

4. Online Payday Loans wrote:
lender payday loans with no credit checks direct lender payday loans [url=https://laon.cars]payday lender[/url]

Mon, 25 Jun 2018 @ 8:49 PM

5. Loans For Bad Credit wrote:
loan online loan online loan online [url=http://loans24.cars]loan online[/url]

Tue, 26 Jun 2018 @ 3:09 PM

6. wrote:
Nice blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What web
host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Tue, 9 Oct 2018 @ 1:54 PM

7. wrote:
If some one wants to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be
go to see this website and be up to date everyday.

Thu, 11 Oct 2018 @ 4:23 AM

8. wrote:
If some one wishes expert view on the topic of blogging and site-building
afterward i advise him/her to pay a visit this webpage, Keep up the good job.

Fri, 12 Oct 2018 @ 5:23 AM

9. wrote:
Good web site you have got here.. It's hard to find good
quality writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate individuals like you!

Take care!!

Tue, 16 Oct 2018 @ 10:33 AM

10. wrote:
What's up mates, how is the whole thing, and what you desire to
say concerning this paragraph, in my view its
truly awesome in support of me.

Tue, 16 Oct 2018 @ 1:18 PM

11. wrote:
What i do not realize is in fact how you're now
not actually much more well-appreciated than you
may be right now. You're so intelligent. You recognize thus significantly
with regards to this subject, made me for my part believe it from a lot of various angles.

Its like women and men don't seem to be involved except it's
something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice.
At all times maintain it up!

Tue, 16 Oct 2018 @ 7:43 PM

12. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back
yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 10:22 AM

13. wrote:
Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your blog
and in accession capital to assert that I get actually loved account your
weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment you get admission to persistently fast.

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 1:23 PM

14. wrote:
It's truly very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on TV, therefore I only use the
web for that reason, and obtain the latest information.

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 1:58 PM

15. wrote:
Hey there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing?
I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot
quicker then most. Can you recommend a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?

Kudos, I appreciate it!

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 6:14 PM

16. wrote:
Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss
and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would
value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel
free to send me an e mail.

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 7:43 PM

17. wrote:
Excellent pieces. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
Im really impressed by it.
Hey there, You have performed a great job.

I will certainly digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

Wed, 17 Oct 2018 @ 8:58 PM

18. wrote:
Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My site discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!

Sat, 20 Oct 2018 @ 9:53 PM

19. wrote:
Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I
was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are
looking to exchange techniques with others, be sure
to shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Wed, 24 Oct 2018 @ 12:45 PM

20. wrote:
continuously i used to read smaller articles
or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading
now.

Wed, 24 Oct 2018 @ 3:01 PM

21. wrote:
Hello there, There's no doubt that your web site could possibly be
having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at
your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has
some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Besides that, great site!

Mon, 29 Oct 2018 @ 9:01 AM

22. wrote:
It's also possible to have green tea or raspberry leaf tea.

Sat, 3 Nov 2018 @ 6:52 AM

23. wrote:
What's up, I read your blog on a regular basis.

Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!

Tue, 6 Nov 2018 @ 9:36 AM

24. wrote:
I do believe all the ideas you've offered on your post. They're very convincing and can certainly work.
Still, the posts are too brief for starters.
May just you please extend them a bit from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

Wed, 7 Nov 2018 @ 4:32 PM

25. wrote:
What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this web page, and piece of writing is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep up
posting these types of content.

Wed, 7 Nov 2018 @ 5:20 PM

26. wrote:
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

Wed, 7 Nov 2018 @ 5:26 PM

27. wrote:
Good day! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank
you for sharing!

Wed, 7 Nov 2018 @ 10:07 PM

28. wrote:
Thanks , I have just been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out so far.

But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the source?

Wed, 7 Nov 2018 @ 11:25 PM

29. wrote:
Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if
you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no
coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with
experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thu, 8 Nov 2018 @ 1:48 AM

30. wrote:
My relatives every time say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know
I am getting know-how everyday by reading such nice articles or reviews.

Thu, 8 Nov 2018 @ 5:48 AM

31. wrote:
Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this site daily, if so then you will without doubt get nice experience.

Thu, 8 Nov 2018 @ 6:10 AM

32. wrote:
I know this website gives quality based articles or reviews and additional data, is there any other
web site which gives such stuff in quality?

Thu, 15 Nov 2018 @ 11:16 PM

33. wrote:
I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm no longer certain whether or not this
put up is written via him as nobody else recognise such particular approximately my
trouble. You're amazing! Thank you!

Thu, 15 Nov 2018 @ 11:29 PM

34. wrote:
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you
design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got
this from. many thanks

Fri, 16 Nov 2018 @ 12:35 AM

35. wrote:
If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a quick visit this
website everyday since it presents feature contents, thanks

Fri, 16 Nov 2018 @ 7:16 AM

36. wrote:
What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this web site is really good and the
people are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

Sat, 17 Nov 2018 @ 8:51 AM

37. wrote:
5. Rely only on organic search site visitors.

Sat, 15 Dec 2018 @ 4:30 AM

38. wrote:
We give translation solutions in 190 languages.

Tue, 8 Jan 2019 @ 11:53 PM

39. wrote:
Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This sort of clever
work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys
I've added you guys to blogroll.

Thu, 10 Jan 2019 @ 4:46 AM

40. wrote:
Hurrah, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! existing
here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

Mon, 14 Jan 2019 @ 5:37 AM

41. wrote:
Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the
simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that
they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole
thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Sat, 19 Jan 2019 @ 6:10 PM

42. wrote:
Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with
hackers and I'm looking at options for another
platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a
good platform.

Mon, 21 Jan 2019 @ 4:04 AM

43. wrote:
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the
site is really good.

Mon, 21 Jan 2019 @ 4:32 AM

44. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on dopes. Regards

Mon, 21 Jan 2019 @ 4:36 AM

45. wrote:
Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great
post on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Mon, 21 Jan 2019 @ 7:51 AM

46. wrote:
Hey there, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility
issues. When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but
when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, fantastic blog!

Tue, 22 Jan 2019 @ 12:27 PM

47. wrote:
Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great photos
or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could certainly be
one of the most beneficial in its niche. Good blog!

Tue, 22 Jan 2019 @ 1:20 PM

48. wrote:
Алексей, по моему опыту в Google возраст сайта
важен.

Thu, 24 Jan 2019 @ 3:22 PM

49. Tony wrote:
Hi

I have tried sending you a message from your site but I have gotten an auto response saying it was not delivered for some bizarre reason, so here goes again! Please acknowledge receipt.

As I mentioned in my earlier message, I would like to contribute one of my guides on crypto-backed loans to your blog. I used to work for a payday loan company in the UK and so I have quite a good knowledge of the financial lending sector. I decided to write this guide because I feel that cryptocurrency will have a major impact on the payday loan industry in the next 5 to 10 years. I have tried to be as detailed as possible so you will find that the guide is fairly lengthy. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to split it up into several blog posts or do as you see fit.

I am terribly sorry but I did not have much time to find royalty free images. One company that I contacted whilst doing research and collecting references for this guide did give me permission to publish on of their banners that I have included in the g-drive folder.

The entire guide is saved in a Word document inside my Google drive which you can access via this link

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TjO3WVH0tKuzotBh65w8jrJaCUfsjDdP?usp=sharing

I hope your readers will enjoy reading my guide.

I would be most grateful if you could send me a link to the guide once you have published it!

I will endeavour to write a couple more articles as and when I get some more free time: it is hell at work after the festive period.

Have a fab day.

Regards
Tony

Tue, 19 Feb 2019 @ 5:12 PM

50. wrote:
Ensure that they are nonetheless damp.

Mon, 4 Mar 2019 @ 1:22 AM

51. wrote:
What's up colleagues, its wonderful post concerning teachingand completely
defined, keep it up all the time.

Thu, 7 Mar 2019 @ 1:05 PM

52. Herman Bilodeau wrote:
http://www.hydradebt.com - The Latest Debt & Finance News
The firms that promote expertise for debt settlement programs appeal to people who feel they can’t deal with their multiple financial obligation repayments on their own. These companies simply take the money from you every month and disperse it among your creditors, with whom they may have worked out reduced interest rates or lower payments. As companies take a strong look at your finances and come up with a plan, after talking to your creditors, that you can live with and pay your bills off. This seems like a good way to go but it has its problems on the surface.

Wed, 13 Mar 2019 @ 4:21 AM

53. Jaime Thaxton wrote:
http://www.hydrafinance.com/ - Hydra Dips Deeper into Finance
Paying various debts is a very problem that is common most of us face very often. After getting salary, we have to pay repayments that are monthly very first and then we think about other spending. Often, it impacts our monthly spending plan. So, what’s the solution? How do we leave these debt problems? Therefore the response is, consolidating all debts into one- decide for consolidation loans.

Wed, 13 Mar 2019 @ 6:21 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.